CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Anyone Have CarFax Unlimited?

jinxed45

I found my future ride about 30 miles from where I live, but I don't want to waste my time driving there and checking it out if it's a bad vehicle.

If you have one of the Unlimited CarFax accounts, or Autocheck accounts, please check this VIN for me? I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

1998 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

VIN: 1G6ET1295WU600080

I have had good luck with "Lemon Buster" type services that will go and check out a car for you and give you a 100 point report. Cost about $100 though. I recall one service refused to go to the dealer I wanted them to check the STS out at, due to past issues with that dealer. This in fact told me enough about the situation not to spend the money.

Carfax costs what $15 or $19 for reports for 30 days? Seems like a good purchase.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I got ahold of the URL for the GM Vehicle Inquiry System, I can't give it out but can check warranty history for any GM car less than ten model years old. I use it to learn as much about a car as I can before deciding to bid on eBay. Once I found a 2001 STS on eBay that listed the milage lower than the milage on the last Dealer repair order. One email to the seller, who verified my findings, and that listing was off eBay in less than thirty minutes! Carfax didn't catch it either.

Your vehicle last had Dealer service around 56K and all of the repairs seemed to be routine types of things. If you got a clean Carfax then it sounds like you found yourself a keeper. Good Luck

Archived