CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1998 Cadillac STS

Jason15036

Hey guys, I was just wanting to let you know that I wrecked my 1998 Cadillac STS. If anyone is interested in any parts off the car I would consider selling. The interior and engine compartment sustained no damage at all. All the damage is to exterior. I have many good parts. The interior is black with the wood steering wheel and would shift knob. I can get pictures of an item if someone is interested.

Just letting you guys know in case you need any parts. Jason

Hay Jason

I need the piece of plastic trim that goes around the bottom of the driver's seat cushion - it has the switches for the power seats attached - mine broke, and its an Eldorado. Should be the same part, correct? E-mail me at coolnesss@aol.com so we can work something out.

Thanks

Bill

That's sad to hear. I hope you get a nice replacement and I also hope the insurance isn't a hassle. Anyways, I could really use any of the trim pieces in the trunk. Like the small plastic parts that hold the trim on or even the trim piece itself. Also the pins in the large plastic cover under the hood.

IPB Image

Hay Jason

I need the piece of plastic trim that goes around the bottom of the driver's seat cushion - it has the switches for the power seats attached - mine broke, and its an Eldorado. Should be the same part, correct? E-mail me at coolnesss@aol.com so we can work something out.

Thanks

Bill

I was able to buy that piece directly from the dealer, Mike

post-2998-1140967678.jpg

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Hey, if you still have it, I'm interested in the interior trim on the drivers side A-pillar. Actually I just need the little plastic peices that attach the trim to the pillar. Email me how much you want for em at bustinthings@hotmail.com.

thanks, sorry to hear about your car though.

steve

I'm interested in the wood shift knob. Sorry to hear about your car,

Does 60.00 sound good.plus shipping.

That's sad to hear. I hope you get a nice replacement and I also hope the insurance isn't a hassle. Anyways, I could really use any of the trim pieces in the trunk. Like the small plastic parts that hold the trim on or even the trim piece itself. Also the pins in the large plastic cover under the hood.

Are you talking about the plastic trim in the trunk or the little popper screws that hold the trim down. ALso you mean the poppers that hold the hood insulation up.

Are you talking about the plastic trim in the trunk or the little popper screws that hold the trim down. ALso you mean the poppers that hold the hood insulation up.

In the truck I'd like the Popper screws and if the trim itself is in nice condition I'll take it too. As for the hood I'm talking about the poppers in the pic. Notice I'm missing a few.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Archived