CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

'03 SLS

Ranger

I was not particularly in the market but I ran across this and it peaked my interest. Ever since I found the '99 SLS for my daughter in Feb. I have been a bit envious. THe more I think about it, the more interested I get. I welcome your thoughts and comments.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?rdpa...rdist=50#vdptop

Nice car but what's wrong with your Sedan DeVille? I think the '94-'99 Sedan Devilles are great cars - the '00-'05 DeVilles have much less leg room...The Sevilles have less interior room than the Devilles.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Absolutely nothing wrong with the Deville. Kind of like the looks and features on the Seville that I don't have (a little sportier and sleeker). Plus I just turned 105K. I usually start looking about that time. Last one at 125k was the longest I've ever held on to one.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the Deville. Kind of like the looks and features on the Seville that I don't have (a little sportier and sleeker). Plus I just turned 105K. I usually start looking about that time. Last one at 125k was the longest I've ever held on to one.

105K is nothing! I have almost 202,000 on my '86 Park Avenue...I'm starting to look for a replacement because the rust is starting to take its toll....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Nice car but what's wrong with your Sedan DeVille? I think the '94-'99 Sedan Devilles are great cars - the '00-'05 DeVilles have much less leg room...The Sevilles have less interior room than the Devilles.

I will definately vouche for this!

If you are a big guy, you will notice it!

Big Jay :o

Life is too short to grow up!

Archived