CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Got in a little fender bender

I was driveing down the avenue yesturday with two buddys of mine when a girl pulled right out in front of me it was raining so i couldnt completely stop and i bearly hit her. Kind of annoying but anyways than the cops start trying to tell me it was my fault when shes the one that pulled out in front of me than i started to loose my temper and yell at the 'officers'. Ended up calling the insurance company when i got home and they told me theres no way im payin for it when she pulled out in front of me! So everything turned out good and i should be getting my front bumper painted and a new headlight soon. The bumper also got pushed back a few inches...

post-3-1125595283_thumb.jpg

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Glad no one was hurt. Does not look like it will be hard to repair.

Good to have pictures. Also probably a good idea to write down exactly what happened from your point of view.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Glad no one was hurt. Does not look like it will be hard to repair.

Good to have pictures. Also probably a good idea to write down exactly what happened from your point of view.

Every car I drive has a camera on board. That, and a note pad/pen in the glovebox.

One picture...(and a few words..) ;)

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

sorry to hear about that, glad you are ok though. Looks easy enought to fix. Even if all you did was replace the headlight and corner lamp, it would look 100% better. But if the insurance covers it, get it done right! :P

P.S. The bumber is easy to adjust back into place if it just got bumped back.

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

about 2 months ago my 2000 STS was hit on the drivers side in a local resturant parking lot. Similar damage to yours, the local cadillac dealership took 3 days to repair and repaint the bumper,headlight assembly, lower grill,fog light and something else. They charged 1575 for the whole repair with the rental, Thank god it wasnt my insurance Lol. If you need a rental make sure you fight for them to give a another cadillac it worked for me originally the insurance company was going to stick me in a mazda 6 but i fought until i got what i wanted (05 Escalade still a caddy).

2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Light platinum 39K miles

~Vogue VTXi Package - Corsa Exhaust - K & N Cold air intake - Blacked out tints

2004 Cadillac Escalade 6.0L all-whell drive Pewter 42k miles

~22" Tis 07 Rims - E&G Chrome Vertyical billet Grill - Limo tints - Tv's in the Visor and headrests

1990 Mustang GT Painted Cadillac Diamond White - 604 Rwhp

Family Cars:

2004 Cadillac XLR (Mom)

2005 Cadillac STS V8(Dad)

2000 Eldorado ETC (Brother)

Archived