CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Welcome Home Scotty

Matt

Hi Mike, hope you had a great time. Are you back early, I thought you were going to be home on the 5th. It's 9:25, my neighbors are going to burn down the block with there fireworks. They are not to bright. I put my car away to be safe... Catch ya soon Mike....

Yeah, welcome back scotty. Hope your vacation was a nice one. :blink:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Hi Mike, hope you had a great time. Are you back early, I thought you were going to be home on the 5th. It's 9:25, my neighbors are going to burn down the block with there fireworks. They are not to bright. I put my car away to be safe... Catch ya soon Mike....

Hey Thanks Matt, yes, my neighbors have 60 people over and are shooting off fireworks, I have the Deville covered with a TARP.... so it does not get burned.

We were only in Bermuda 4 nights (THAT was expensive enough!) Thanks, Mike

Ya DID have them there Rum Swizzles fer the bunch of us, didn't you?

Regards,

Warren :D:D:P

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Good Morning Everyone. It's very nice out today, warm but dry. It's great being off from work, I'v got 6 days to go!!!!!!!!!! Hey Mike, glad you had a good time, vey good. Tonight will be more fireworks so we have to watch out again. I found lots of burned out stuff all over the place. I did not know fireworks were leagle in PA, I wish I new that when I was a kid going up to my sisters near Mt Pocono. I will be back and forth today, catch ya all later. Mike keep her covered up again tonight. Later....

Archived