CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

what a deal

davedog

My center armrest has slowly over the last 6 months developed a crack in the leather, now it's nearly 2 inches long!!! :angry: But I FINALLY found one on ebay in my color that says no rips tears or stains for only $35 including shipping!!!! WooHoo. Hopefully it looks good and arrives soon. :D:D:D

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

That's great Dave! Isn't Ebay great? :D I just won a set of factory service manuals for my Eldo for $29, and $7 to ship! B)

I can imagine the old cracked armrest was getting to you. Every time you get in the car you see/feel it... Good luck with your purchase! ;)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

It sure is I just won a Sony CDX-454 RF 10 DISC UNIVERSAL FM CD CHANGER for $97, it has 9 frequencies that it can tune to, being that it will be in the trunk, it should lock up with my antenna pretty good! :lol:

As a matter of fact it's still listed on Sony's site with a list price of $150 we will see how it actually functions..

Scotty,

When you get your new player installed give us a critique of it. My wife wants one in the SLS.

It doesn't matter to me, I'm deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other! ;)

Britt

Britt

Scotty,

When you get your new player installed give us a critique of it. My wife wants one in the SLS.

It doesn't matter to me, I'm deaf in one ear and can't hear out of the other! ;)

Britt

Will do, I know what you mean, I say HUH quite a bit these days. I have not found a place to put the pod yet, it seems to be a big problem in my car. It looks good in this Eldo.. You know what sold me, it lights up GREEN like my dash! Yea!

post-3-1114551708_thumb.jpg

Archived