CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Seville Body Style

ted tcb

2000 dts wheels on the 94...looks pretty sweet when I keep them clean...just put new pads on the front...they are horrible, when they get hot they fade much more than the old ones and blacken the front wheels so quickly. I don't have the money right now for good pads.

next upgrade is some wheels for the 67. What do you guys think? wire wheels or traditional rims?

This won't be happening until about mid July, I'll be sure to get opinions.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Thanks STS Scott and STYES for the compliments. I definitely had my eye on yours Scott. They sure would be sweet in chrome too. THanks for the motivation!

cpetro45, I dont know, but those rims look SHARP on that STS!! I think we need a side view. On my oldschool, a 62 Oldsmobile Starfire, I thought the stock rims looked dull so I put some ARE's on it that looked beautiful. Wires may spruce it up a little. It depends on what your goal is. MAKE IT A SLEEPER!!! I sort of turned mine into a Hot Rod.

next upgrade is some wheels for the 67.  What do you guys think?  wire wheels or traditional rims?

Keep the wire hubcaps (they are hubcaps arn't they) and go with some HUGE whitewalls! Love the '67!!!!!

I have a stock 1960 Bel Air four door. Want to trade?

I love that body style also, I think it was my favorite, the 67 and 68 styling is beautiful. Pretty risky design change in its day when you compare it to the 66, but it kept many of the telltale keys. Its angular look is very much a change like the current look... I remember loving that change.. Then BAM came the 69 and 70 and in my humble opinion it was OVER... :lol::lol:

There was nothing like the 55 through 68 run for excitement and anticipation, we are entirely TOO picky these days...

I am not entirely sure about the fitment but I would sure like to put a set of Impala SS wheels on my 67. I think a 17" rim would fill the already full wheel well. There's a pic of a Fleewood with the Impala wheels and custom center caps :D .

Spence

post-3-1114560289_thumb.jpg

next upgrade is some wheels for the 67.  What do you guys think?  wire wheels or traditional rims?

Keep the wire hubcaps (they are hubcaps arn't they) and go with some HUGE whitewalls! Love the '67!!!!!

I have a stock 1960 Bel Air four door. Want to trade?

Well, the hubcaps on there are not original to the year...the original hubcaps almost looked like chrome plates...they were still nice. I definately want to upgrade the wheels...the car is nowhere near original so that has never been a worry for me. I am definatley going to have to do some research as to what wheels will fit, bolt pattern , offset, etc. Also to complicate things more the rear wheels are tucked behind the skirts so there can't be anything sticking out of the center of the wheel or anything like that. If i get this job that I went on an interview for last week than I will definatley be doing something. I will probably need help to find out what bolt pattern, offset etc, or how to find out this info.

Chris

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

I am not entirely sure about the fitment but I would sure like to put a set of Impala SS wheels on my 67. I think a 17" rim would fill the already full wheel well. There's a pic of a Fleewood with the Impala wheels and custom center caps :D .

Spence

Spence those wheels definatley look hot. On the other post about the impala SS and fleetwood being the same chevy engines...I'm getting some ideas about the fleetwoods. I always like the big rear wheel drive boats. Got me thinking....

Chris

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Chris, I agree with Scotty ... your spoke wheels look amazing on your 67, and a set of wide whitewalls would make your ride look absolutely stunning ... I think alloy rims on a 67 kinda look like new wheels tacked on ... your spokes look like they should've been an option for that year ... they just plain look right!

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Those spokes, with www tires, would add thousands$$$$$ to the car at any public auction.

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

thats exactly what i would be looking for. Those are hot...wish I had the capability to purchase something at this point. I have a few more weeks left of college and hopefully I will make some money and be able to get them soon. I think it definately needs some type of wire wheel.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Get a loan like me from a friend. thats the only way I can do stuff. where theres a will theres a way.

Haha,

I have a little too much debt right now as it is. Believe me, I will get some wheels when it is financially possible. I'd love to take an interest free loan from a friend but I highly doubt any of them would do it.

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

Most people guess that my 92 eldo is a 98-00 model....The newer style wheels help, keeping it REALLY clean helps, and the fact that it is in such great condition for a 92 helps too.

-dave

p6090007.jpg

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Geez, that gold paint job is worth more than my house!!

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

Archived