CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hey everyone it's been a long time  on a 97 Seville  between intake manifold and throttle body there's a rubber boot which are known for leaking.  What is it called ? I've checked rock auto also GM parts direct   part number? 

Hello. 

Were common on the 2000+ engines but not on the 90s. On the 90s there is 2 gaskets. 1 between the MAF and TB, One between TB and Intake

I  just bought a set for my 1997 Deville just because I want to check the TB and EGR.

Fel Pro 61113 is between spacer and intake. Like an o ring

Fel Pro 61111 is between Throttle Body and spacer. Gasket

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

thank you some reason was thinking a boot as you describe no wonder wasn't able to located part. glad to see same members on here lot has happen over past year lost my mom to cancer at height of covid  injured my hand  but hey still hanging in there. Still have my 92 sedan Deville also pickup 97 Seville SLS  last MARCH  non running no rust needed a fuel pump also A&B crankshaft sensor tune it up couple of brake lines  now it's a descent running car  thus far. hope everyone is doing well and safe.

Edited by dbc2065

Nice. Pics please. Honestly I do not see much for our Seville's. My Seville is a 97 as well. My only complaint is that it is not as roomy as my Deville. But that's why I have both lol. Seville is sporty. Deville is comfy

GM FAN FOREVER

On 8/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, rockfangd said:

Nice. Pics please. Honestly I do not see much for our Seville's. My Seville is a 97 as well. My only complaint is that it is not as roomy as my Deville. But that's why I have both lol. Seville is sporty. Deville is comfy

Totally agree my Deville rides better   do you have email address where  can send pictures won't allow me because of size on here.  Have one other question any issue with fuel pressure backfire valve on intake near power steering side? whistle effect so this car sat on a farm in Minnesota  I went through just about everything  and junk yard parts are hard to fine it has beechwood interior missing a drivers lock trim  however seat aren't ripped carpet is good it's not perfect but runs quiet it's descent for it's age. fixed air condition new radiator  new water pump  has 134,780  for miles   

My Seville had the same whistle issue. Part is cake to replace other than the fact it is between the pump and back of the intake.

I got lucky I found a used one. Any Northstar from 92-99 should work fine. I could not find a listing for the valve itself. Maybe pop it out and clean the rubber sealing area.

That used to drive me insane. I will try and find my pics of it. It has been some years since I pulled one. It just pops out but has to be done just right.

About same miles as mine. Just hit 131000.

PM'd you my Email

GM FAN FOREVER