CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2023 Cadillac LYRIQ

Cadillac Logo
THIS IS THE 2023 CADILLAC LYRIQ
TBD
Meet the all-electric 2‍0‍2‍3 Cadillac LYRIQ: a true convergence of art and technology‚ the closest possible re‑creation of our revolutionary show car. We’re so proud to share it with you t‍o‍d‍a‍y.
Cadillac's first electric SUV makes a statement, introducing a new face and bold presence. Powered by the Ultium battery platform, LYRIQ will offer a Cadillac‍‑‍estimated over 300 miles of range with a full charge* and will offer high speed, public DC Fast Charging rates up to 190 kW providing an estimated 76 miles of range in just 10 minutes. LYRIQ will also be equipped with impressive features like available Super Cruise,†† a true hands-free driver assistance technology for compatible roads, and a 33" diagonal Advanced LED display.
At $59,990,** prepare yourself. The 2‍0‍2‍3 Cadillac LYRIQ is almost here. Initial availability begins in the first half of 2‍0‍2‍2. Sign up for updates to be one of the first to reserve yours in S‍e‍p‍t‍e‍m‍b‍e‍r 2‍0‍2‍1.
Visit Cadillac on Facebook Visit Cadillac on Instagram Visit Cadillac on Twitter Visit Cadillac on YouTube
1‍.‍8‍0‍0‍.‍3‍3‍3‍.‍4‍C‍A‍D | Chat

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I'm going to take a look at the Lyriq when it comes out.  If I ever go electric it won't be a Tesla (not a fan).  At my age I may never have an 'electric' but if I do I'd lean toward the Caddy.  I've signed up for Lyriq updates so I'll be well informed.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

I like the info so far, and I think the crossover form makes sense.  300 miles range and 340hp/325 ft-lb torque are only 'ok' for a 2023 I think; I would have pushed for 500/500.  I continue to feel Cadillac/GM are missing the fact that the Tesla's are also among the quickest cars adds to their allure.

But, that said, I do appreciate the fast charging and full luxury features.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube