CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Reproduction Parts For Seville

rockfangd

Hi All.

I just put away my 97 Seville yesterday. It is aging well for the most part but there is a few things I notice.

It needs the rubber bumpers for the front bumper. I managed to find a NOS set for 100 this morning. Ordered

A few of the chrome bumper trims are just starting to bubble? Not major, just barely noticeable. 

Overall I am thoroughly impressed with the condition of it for a 23 year old car in NY. Still looks and drives like a new car to the average (not picky) person.

I have awful luck finding anything for these. Anyone know of any source. I was using Vintageparts.com. But it seems they are not selling Cadillac parts anymore.

Thanks all 

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Well I feel I found a needle in a haystack.

The front bumpers came in, pics pending.

I found something else though. A mint color matched STS grille. My chrome has started to fade and there was always a small crack in one of the grates. 

First pic is before. Second is after. Picture is not the greatest as the car is parked in the garage. I am going to see if I can have the original rechromed in case I want to reinstall it. Also may or may not change over my heritage of ownership badge.

you can see all of the Highway stone chips I have to have repaired. darn truckers

0714191453_HDR.jpg

1031201331.jpg

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice! I always liked those color matched grilles on the STS cars! That’s an incredibly clean looking ride for 23 years! 👌🏻

I am still actually considering blacking out there chrome grille on my CTS as well... I’d actually like to do that dark black chrome, if that’d be possible but not sure where I could even get that done...

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Thank You.

Lots of work to keep it like it is. If I could find complete cladding  I would consider trying to do a full swap, but I am certain it is impossible. They are hard enough to find 

GM FAN FOREVER