CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Mark Reuss on Setting the record straight on Cadillac

When people ask me if we're working on the future of Cadillac, I say, "We're working on the Cadillac of futures."

As General Motors' lead brand on electric vehicles, Cadillac will lead us to the future.

Read more: https://www.autonews.com/commentary/setting-record-straight-cadillac

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Subscription required; no joy (for me).  Cadillac, I think, has been pretty poor in its direction and especially in sharing what the heck is going on.  I refer to the orphaning of the XTS, don't know what's going on with the future of CT6, CT4 and 5 coming with no details or direction and the announcement of all the electric future with nary a word since.  This just my opinion.  I certainly don't expect to hear any of its secrets, but I don't appreciate the information void either.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Sorry - I don’t subscribe but it was not blocked for me.

To summarize, the new models are selling well, and more new models are on the way.

Although electric vehicles are coming not done with internal combustion just yet.

My take: If you have to tell the automotive press you are doing well, you may not be.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Good point Bruce (about having to telling someone how good you are doing).  Communication is 'key', and even if the news isn't always the best, just letting your public know what the heck is going on is key to retaining that connection and sometimes their business.

p.s. I'll try to reach that story again; maybe a problem on my end.  I appreciate the link (in any event).

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28