CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Upgraded to a CTS!

sprucegoose

Really loved my 03 SLS, but at 174k it was starting to show her age. Always wanted a CTS, was hooked after I did that V-Series Performance lab back in 2011!

This isn’t a CTS-V, but a good fit for me... it’s a 09 CTS-4 with the 3.6 direct injection motor. Two previous owners were brothers and treated this creampuff with meticulous care! It has 98k on it, but has the appearance of practically a new vehicle! My kinda purchase for sure!

Will update with pics soon! Have to resize before posting  

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Sorry for delay in pictures. My daughter just gave birth to our 2nd grandchild so that takes priority! 

?

more to come soon! 

'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Heres a few quick pictures finally! :D Haven't even had a chance to drive it in over a week! Excited for the commute tomorrow now!

Front_3-4_pass.jpg

Wait... I can only upload .2mb TOTAL for all my pics?  I thought that was per picture...

Oh well, I gotta work on being a lifetime subscriber I guess! B)

that reads like the maximum size for Registered members per submission, so 200k per reply.

For example, if this is set to 200 kB, a user can upload a single 100 kB attachment, or two 50 kB attachments, to each post they make, provided they don't exceed their allowed total maximum attachment storage.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Hmmm...  I had tried posting a second picture on a new reply. It was only about 100K and it didn’t seem to work. 

Bruce can you can give me the details on how to become a supporting member please? I looked for a place for that info but could not find it. 

At the top of each page you should see the submenu that says Browse, Activity, Store, Support,...  The Store has subscription options which let one become a supporting member.  

I will set you up.  I am still interested in the pictures limitations thing so if you still can't add more pics here let me know.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived