CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I love this car!!!!!

caddy_man2132

The difference is 20 horsepower and about 25 Ft lbs. tourque! They are still not as slow as you would think! They should put the 5.7 litre LS1 engine in them like the Camaros had there last year! The 6 speed trans would be nice to then I would be interested in buying one of those! HA HA :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Last month a new red Mustang convertible pulled up next to me on a side street. We were going about 30 +/- and he honked his horn and away we went. I pulled him about two cars when I noticed a red light flashing behind us. The Sheriff pulled over the Mustang and I kept going. He probably got him and not me because a new Mustang getting beat by an "Old man's car" or I would like to think he didn't see the Diamond White paint or I was just lucky. This relates to the topic, because I never "burn out", I always punch it from 20 MPH +/. Much easier on the entire car like tires, suspension, etc.

It couldn't have been an 05 the 05 convertibles won't be released until spring just in time for summer is what they were saying on the ford website LOL. But was it a GT or just a little 6 cyl???

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Hey Chris,

That's awesome, I never thought I'd find a local Caddyinfo-ite in Windsor!

It seems everyone else in this city with a Caddy just drives them...does not care take an intersest in their beautiful cars! I have tried to talk to other guys with STS's, but they just look at you like "don't bother me".

Anyway, I am in South Walkerville, still going to high school.

I'll keep an eye out for that pearl STS!

post-3-1107830958_thumb.jpg

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Archived