CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Killed a ricer Saturn S-series

AaronM

Well, I usually do not participate in street racing of any kind. But, this was not a street race. It was a specialized passing maneuver, haha!

I was in the left ane and I needed to get in the right lane to make a turn. So, I put on my blinker to move over and I looked in my mirror, and this ricer Saturn (looked hidious) pulled up right next to me and would not let me change lanes. I missed my turn. Right ahead was a red light, so we meet right next to each other. There were cars behind him, so I knew that if I wanted to get into the right lane, I would have to pass him. I figured the reason why he did not let me switch lanes was because of my dad being in the car with me. My dad is a high school teacher and it was one of his students. It was also a kid that goes to my school. My dad told me that I would have to get in front of him :D. That put a smile on my face.

His ugly green Saturn with wing and unpainted body kit with a Japanese pipe was not going to beat me.

Ahead was no traffic at all. The light turned green and I eased on the gas pedal and he punched it. I then returned the favor and floored it. I flew past him with no effort. I gave them a piece! The Flowmaster was singing! I turned into the left lane and made my turn. I never got a chance to look at their faces, but I am sure they have a new respect for Cadillacs.

As I said before, I would never do this at high speeds or in areas of heavy traffic. Safety first! I know killing a Saturn is a piece of cake, but it sure was fun!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Someone actually had the balls to "Japanese" a Saturn? What will they think of next, "riced" shopping carts!! LOL!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Someone actually had the balls to "Japanese" a Saturn? What will they think of next, "riced" shopping carts!! LOL!!

Someone actually had the balls to "Japanese" a Saturn?  What will they think of next, "riced" shopping carts!!  LOL!!

HAHA! It was pretty funny looking! A complete waste of money!

IT LOOKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS! :wacko:

post-3-1107015166_thumb.jpg

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

LOL!!! Admit it, that riced car is really yours!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

:D Hey around here they Japanese everything including Hyundai's & there Kia cousin's . Having owned a Hyundai in the past don't get me wrong they are good cars but a " high performance Hyundai (Kia) " is a hilarious notion :D

LOL, It seems as though Saturns are attracted to trying to race Cadillacs. I raced one...I mean used a "specialized passing maneuver" from a red light. The guy had a soup can on the back, window tint, red stripes down the side, and a girlfriend in the passenger seat. I beat him not once, not twice, but thrice! It was in our bone stock 91 Fleetwood (200 horsepower). I'm still :lol: , I wish there was a smilie for howling! I can't wait to hand people their asses in my Northstar powered Eldorado this summer :D .

Spence

My car seems to attract the ricers too. It must be the fact that they think they will be able to waste me because I am driving a "granny" car, haha. Usually, if I see a riced out Japanese burner behind me, I will put the gear selector in 2 and just cruise along at 3K RPM, haha. They usually drop back a little. They can't stand the noise of a REAL car. B).

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Arron I now what you mean alot of ricers around here think they can beat me to because I drive a "granny" SeVille! There was a guy with a 6 cylinder mustang a red one lol that means its fast HA HA!!! So anyways he has the fastest car in the school is what everyone thinks and one day after school I was driveing past the parking lot i wouldn't dare park my car there! I was going and he came up right behind me I went up to a red light and he pulled up beside me reving up his little 6 cyl! HA HA The light changed he floored it i gave it about half throttle and then once we got going i walked on er and flew by him without a problem at all! HA HA it was so funny so now people give my car a little more respect than just a granny SeVille!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I know what you mean! My mom has a red V6 mustang Covt. and it is a dog! You must've really blown past that Mustang with the N* in your car! My next Cadillac will have a N*. I really want a Black/Black 2001 STS with a Corsa :D. Have Fun!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

I sure did and it was a 94 I think and it only has like 140 H.P powerless car and everyone thought it was fast as hell till i showed them! Your car looks newer than 92 I thought it was newer with a N* then when you said I checked and relyzed it was. I looks great!

user posted image

I always thought RICERS were Hondas, Toyotas, and such. Saturns have that Redline model thats supercharged (Chevy has the supercharged Ecotec also) and I thought those were Americas answer to the RICERS. Guess not..

technically, yes. those are ricers but anything can be "riced out" I've even seen a riced grandmother

11583_w.jpg

My uncle drives a saturn and calls them the exploding cars. every time he has had a wreck in one, he's had 5 saturns in 3 years and wrecked around 15 times and totaled out 7 or 8 of those cars, all the body panels explode :blink:

Nice!  :lol: Are those tin foil rims!  :D

You have this confused with the base model. Those are the optional, high dollar Aluminum foil (right off the T-Giving turkey) faux rims.

I'm not sure this is Japanese, seems more like shredded wheat.

I love the custom ground effects I think I will do that with my STS!

user posted image

Ok... lets be fair and give a couple of simple and potentially realistic reasons for the "carded-out, tin-wheel" Toyota...

1) It is "His" car, and his buddies think it should be "Her" car and thus they figured that because "She" drives a Cadillac, the poor sap is out of luck in convincing her to drive the grocery-getter beyond the driveway's-end... they decided to show him how "KEWL" it would look if he pimped it out to look like it belongs "in the hood"...

2) He (the owner) is sitting just out of view of the picture drinking a beer on the front lawn. He is wearing a t-shirt with no sleeves which has not been washed sine 2002 but he has owned since 1975. He is visualizing what his prize ride would look like if he pimped it out like he saw on "Pimp my Ride" while visiting a friend who has a TV... He has tried to make it as real as he can... he is very tempted to go ahead with the project... poor guy...

MP

Or i tcould be something simple like they got that car for 400 bucks and through that stuff on it and took some pictures as a joke that makeing fun of ricers! :lol::lol::lol:

user posted image

Archived