CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Power Steering Pulsating

jndnaps

I have a 99 Seville SLS with 67,000 miles.. I get a pulsation in my steering wheel. I feel it more when going slow and turning. The dealer recommends that I flush and change the power steering fluid. I never did that to any car I've ever owned. Is it possible that the fluid is old and bad and needs replacing? The tires are all good. Just put on a new set of Vogues and they were balanced and are great.. Yea I do get the road noise from them. Car also has new brakes and the rotors were all cut. I get the feeling even without touching the brakes. So I know it's not that either. And I had the feeling before the new Vogues.. Thanks, John

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

Car also has new brakes and the rotors were all cut

Try to remember... did the pulsation increase or appear right after cutting the rotors?

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

OK, I don't feel it when the car is stopped. Only when I'm going pretty slow.. Like in a parking lot. And it seems to come and go.. I feel it more than I don't though..

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

OK, I don't feel it when the car is stopped. Only when I'm going pretty slow.. Like in a parking lot. And it seems to come and go.. I feel it more than I don't though..

looks like it has nothig to do with power steering. Something wrong with wheels, brakes, rotors et. IMO. Let us know.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Archived