CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Homelink Programming

Devin O'Conor

I have searched the archives but could only find how to program with rolling codes. The garage door I have now is not rolling codes as far as I know. How do I program it? I am moving in a week and will have rolling codes. I will reprogram it then but I need to know how to program it without rolling codes.

K.O.T.

The programming is the same. Press and hold the outer two buttons until the LED flashes rapidly. Then hold the existing transmitter as close as possible to the Cadillac transmitter. Simultaneously press and hold the button on the existing transmitter as well as the desired button on the Cadillac transmitter. The LED will flash slowly while the copying takes place. When the LED blinks rapidly, the copying is complete.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

• 7 years later...

I have searched the archives but could only find how to program with rolling codes. The garage door I have now is not rolling codes as far as I know. How do I program it? I am moving in a week and will have rolling codes. I will reprogram it then but I need to know how to program it without rolling codes.

Archived