CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Floor Mats

ByStorm

I have great floor mats they aren't rubber though lol. usspeed.com might have them thats were I got myn never noticed rubber ones but you could check.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Try mats.com (Sorry guys, I don't know how to put a link in a post yet)

I have a pair for the front of my Eldo. They're the best mats I've ever owned. However if they are not monogramed if that's what your looking for. Oh yeah, they are not cheap but are worth every penny especially if you drive in lousy weather.

Thanks guys I ordered the ones from my local dealer. They are monograhmed "Seville" but, I was looking for "STS". They came to a total of $88.00. The backs cost more than the larger front ones.....go figure......

Anyways thanks again

Peace, ByStorm

Well for all 4 that a pretty good price I would get them but usually my feet aren't that wet. I just flip myn over to the rubber side.

user posted image

Oh ya and I was wondering do you think that you can get the regular carpet floormats monograhmed with Seville???? Thats what I want my'n are from us speed and they just have the cadillac logo on them but it's really faded I don't know how long ago the original owner bought them. He just said he got them on usspeed.com.

user posted image

What color are your floor mats? Are they the same color as you interior? And which Cadillac logo do they have? How well to they fit.........

Are you talking to me???? Or Storm?

user posted image

;) Ya I just wanted to know what you thought of the over all fit and design?

There all right they are the same colour as the carpet I like them it's just that the emblem is starting to get a ltlle worn and I want some new ones to replace them!

user posted image

Is it the new or old emblem? I dont really like the new one! <_<

LOL we should just start using email everyone probly doesn't appreiciate this back and fourth talk but anyways lol it's the old one.

user posted image

Archived