CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

MT: Powerage: With Luxury Sport Sedans More Powerful Than Ever, These Three Bridge The Gap

The Goldilocks of the trio is the Cadillac CTS V-Sport. It’s neither too soft nor too stiff; it’s just right. On our road loops, the CTS expertly balances ride quality with handling prowess. The magnetorheological shocks ride well over poor roads and help the V-Sport rip around corners at speed. The nice, meaty steering wheel offers up plenty of road feedback and excellent turn-in. “I can’t believe how far Cadillac has come from waterbed cornering and Cool Whip steering,” Loh said. “There’s nothing soft or light about this beast; everything is thick and requires a bit of manhandling, from the thick-rimmed steering wheel to the, erm, erect shift lever.

Read More: http://www.motortrend.com/news/comparison-audi-s6-4-0t-quattro-vs-cadillac-cts-v-sport-vs-lexus-gs-f/

2016-Cadillac-CTS-V-Sport-front-three-qu

Bruce

2016 Cadillac ATS-V gray/black

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Interesting article. I suppose that there was not a BMD M-series or Mercedes AMG that met the criteria, or that would compare well with the Cadillac CTS-VSport, Lexus GS-F, and Audi S6 4.0T. Also interesting is that the GS-F performed better in acceleration and figure 8 testing but did not compete for normal use driveability and was priced with the CTS-V with which it could not compete at all.

A pretty clear message is emerging with articles like this.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.