CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cool Halloween Costume, Win this 1987 Cadillac Allante

I thought american apparel just filed bankruptcy and are shutting down soon. Hope they keep their word on the car giveaway.

And the most uncool costume wins a 1982 "Cimarron by Cadillac" with it's 88hp 1.8L engine to speed home in.

Maybe with 88HP it can get to 88MPH and go back in time to the Cadillac/GM meeting when the go ahead decision for the Cimarron was made, then talk them out of it.

That might be a bad idea though. If you took a Cimarron there and then it was never made you would stuck in that point of time.

Maybe that's a good site Halloween contest -- what is the scariest picture with or in your Cadillac? "Aah my wife traded my Cadillac for an antique model -- a 1982 Cimarron"

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Cut and pasted from Wikipedia. The name was selected from a list of seven finalists, including J9000 (later used on the Pontiac), Carmel, Cascade, Caville (similar to Seville and DeVille), Envoy, and Series 62.

I kind of like the name Caville. Just weird enough to fit a oddball car. I couldn't imagine owning a Cimmaron. The things I could have said while modding/upgrading my car. Like "check it out I just installed a new cavalier Z24 mass air flow and Pontiac J2000 rear brake drums and wheel cylinders" or "yeah I'm really thinking of swapping out the 4 speed manual transmission and putting in a 5 speed from a Oldsmobile Firenza"

Archived