CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac CT6 Order Guide Online

Bruce Nunnally

16-CT6_G1E-WA405Y.jpg16-CT6_G1M-WA410Y.jpg16-CT6_G1W-WA140X.jpg

16-CT6_GA6-WA380A.jpg16-CT6_GAN-WA636R.jpg16-CT6_GB8-WA384A.jpg

16-CT6_GBA-WA8555.jpg16-CT6_GC8-WA387A.jpg16-CT6_GLJ-WA810T.jpg

The Cadillac CT6 Online Order/Reference Guide is available here: http://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2016&regionID=1&divisionID=5&type=0&vehicleID=18703&section=col_trim&page=9&butID=3

I especially like the Dark Emerald Metallic (Green, Middle bottom)

Weight ranges from 3647 lbs for a 2L Turbo RWD up to 4385 lbs for an AWD 3L TT.

Speaking of the 3L TT, the LGW is still quoted at Engine, 3.0L V6 Twin Turbo DI, DOHC, VVT (400 hp [298 kW] @ TBD rpm, 400 lb-ft of torque [543 N-m] @ TBD rpm). We have not seen final numbers on this, so I expect it to settle around 405/405.

CT6 will move away from standard/luxury or performance/premium to standard / level 1 / level 2 / level 3, but keep the 1SA / 1SB / 1SC / 1SD / 1SF / 1SJ coding, where a higher final letter indicates more features.

Package One, includes Forward Collision Alert, (IO6) Cadillac CUE Information and Media Control System with Embedded Navigation, (UE4) Following Distance Indicator, (UHX) Lane Keep Assist, (UKJ) front pedestrian detection, (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, (AX7) Automatic Safety Belt Tightening, (KA1) heated front seats, (UKC) Side Blind Zone Alert, (C3U) UltraView power sunroof, (TQ5) IntelliBeam headlamps, (DNP) outside heated mirrors and (UHY) low speed automatic braking

Package Two, includes rear camera mirror (inside rearview auto-dimming, streaming video), (C3U) UltraView power sunroof, (KA6) heated rear outboard seats and (KU9) ventilated front seats

Package Three, includes (KU9) ventilated front seats and heated rear outboard seats

Rear Seat Package, includes rear seat infotainment, (C24) quad-zone climate control, dual display, remote control, auxiliary input jack and two wireless dual channel headphones
1 - Included and only available with (C3U) UltraView power sunroof.
2 - Requires (C3U) UltraView power sunroof.

What other features or configurations do you see that surprise or look promising?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Saw that the trunk is 15.3 cu. ft.; the XTS is 18, was hoping the CT6 closer (to that). Still, 15.3 is adequate, and since I probably won't be in the market for a new one, maybe I shouldn't have said anything, however for those that needed to know that tidbit..........

It appears that the 'tech' is going to be really good and options wide and varied. If you want a new large Cadillac, this one looks promising, though now wondering the prices and awaiting the "Build your own" option.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Saw that the trunk is 15.3 cu. ft.; the XTS is 18, was hoping the CT6 closer (to that). Still, 15.3 is adequate, and since I probably won't be in the market for a new one, maybe I shouldn't have said anything, however for those that needed to know that tidbit..........

It appears that the 'tech' is going to be really good and options wide and varied. If you want a new large Cadillac, this one looks promising, though now wondering the prices and awaiting the "Build your own" option.

Interesting. I suppose a lot of the long wheelbase was spent on rear seat room. The CT6 will be the 'Big' Cadillac until the CT7 / CT8 arrive. I am guessing a CT6 Platinum will be $100K ish

Bruce

Bruce, I hope you are wrong (about the 100k) but you might be right; what Cadillac needs to do IMO is to get some market share, i.e., lower price; save that 100k for the 'flagship' CT 7or 8, whichever it is called, and not make another ELR mistake. Make a profit (but don't be greedy). Again, JMO

Chuck

BMW 740i starts at $81K and the 750i starts at $97K.

The Mercedes S class starts at $95K with S550 and ranges up to $224K for an AMG S65

Bruce

But the CT6 is going to be a 'tweener' (like the first CTS's). They need to offer value (for a superior vehicle); the '6' still is not a head to head comparo to the "S" and "7's". Again JMO, and still only speculating somewhat, as we wait and see what the final released product is.

Chuck

So my detailed guess is CT6 starts at $60K with CT6 Platinum at $112K. CTS is $45-78K.

If I were in charge I would release it as CT6-1 $60K -2 $65K -3 $70K -P or Vsport $80K

Bruce

Those numbers seem feasible (to me), 'cept the 112K for Platinum; thinking more on the line of 90K (for Platinum, with maybe a couple of extra goodies, if wanted) topping it off at 100K (ouch). I know, I know; we're just speculating here. Conjecturing, as it were. :)

Chuck

Archived