CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Is SRX 2015 hot? Got 33939 for base model FWD. White version is sold out...

showcolor

I owned three cars before and all of them are white(I just like it)... I did a quick inquiry [...] and the dealers gave me a fair price. However, they told me that they only have two black SRXs for base version. The only white SRX is Premium and it is beyond my budget.

I want to wait for a white version. However, dealer told me the price is always changing and they cannot guarantee the same price weeks later.

Should I just accept the black version or seek for a white one? Is 33939 a fair price for SRX 2015(base model FWD) Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks in advance

Get an options sheet, select exactly what you want in your car, negotiate a price, and special order the car.

You can do something similar online at cars.com or kbb.com. The online sites sometimes include a dealer search for "similar" cars in your area. KBB also provides a price survey so you know what a dealer normally sells this car for, when you drive a hard bargain.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I would never let the dealer pressure/talk me into any color, option etc..that I didn't want. I don't know how you feel about black, they are work to keep clean if you are that type of owner. I only own black, and would likely just head on down the road if a dealer didn't want to get me what "I" want, vs what they want to sell me because it's easier or makes a greater profit. When you walk out to get in that vehicle daily, you do NOT want to have any regrets, or you will learn to hate it.

For that kind of money, if it wasn't EXACTLY what I wanted, I would walk...

There are way too many available to just SETTLE for something that you might grow to dislike very much.

Posted Image

Archived