CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ConsumerReports: End of year Cadillac bargains deliver affordable luxury

Bruce Nunnally

End-of-year deals dont get much better than this: You can save $12,000 to $15,000or moreon a new Cadillac. That should get you to Grandmas house for the holidays in high style.

It's possible to get as much as 20 percent off a new 2014 CTS. This is one of the best Cadillacs weve tested in a long time, a car that we found very enjoyable to drive. If you play your cards right when negotiating, you can get a $2,000 cash incentive and a $4,000 dealer purchase allowance on a $59,000 car. A purchase allowance is a cash sales incentive that the dealer can pass on to you. If you currently own a GM car (even if it's your trade-in), you can get an additional $4,000 in GM owner loyalty cash. Bump that up to $5,500 if youre leasing from GM. Even if youre leasing a non-GM car, you can get $1,000 lessee conquest cash.

That adds up to between $6,000 (or about 10 percent) and $11,500 off the car. And theres still room for you to negotiate an even lower price. Weve seen offers for as much as $15,000 off a CTS.

Read more: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/12/end-of-year-cadillac-bargains-deliver-affordable-luxury/index.htm

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

This is the kind of crash marketing that nets incremental and lasting gains in market share. If we get enough Cadillacs out there, the denial in the sauerkraut-burner crowd will erode.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived