CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

DailyStar: Sublime styling transforms Cadillac CTS into Detroit dream

Bruce Nunnally

BEIRUT: Do you ever feel like the world somehow switched to fast-forward while you were asleep?

That’s exactly how I felt when I first saw the third-generation Cadillac CTS. I hadn’t really been following developments at the marque, and frankly the previous model, which got replaced in 2014, gave me the impression that the designers at Cadillac were asleep at the wheel. I don’t even know how to describe that car – it was sort of a rectangularish slab and had windows, that’s all I can come up with.

372814_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

- See more at: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Life/SciandTech/2014/Dec-11/280740-sublime-styling-transforms-cadillac-cts-into-detroit-dream.ashx#sthash.OQ9ODTyd.dpuf

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Do they use Monopoly money (over there); 81, 91 and 100 thousand dollars (and not even with the V-6). Wow'rs Nice review though.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Every other car company seems to manage to sell their cars internationally at the same or less money; Lexii, BMWs generally cost less in the US than in Japan or Germany. Cadillac has always managed to not-sell their cars internationally at huge markups.

Lebanon appears to use the Lebanese Pound as a unit of currency, but I assume the article is quoting US$ pricing.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived