CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac -- Season of Style

The Cadillac Season’s Best Event is here. Take advantage of current offers and drive home in a new 2015 #Cadillac – including the 2015 #SRX, the 2015 #CTS, the next generation 2015 #Escalade, and the 2015 #ATS #Sedan.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

First time I heard the new Cadillac jingle I thought it sounded 'cheesie', but after seeing/hearing it a couple times, I sort of like it. The actual presentation of the commercial is also pretty good IMO.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

My Baby drove up in a brand new Cadillac

In the first scene, lady with car full of presents, then lady in formal dress, then a security guard walks in front of a line of cars at dealership (why? whose baby is he?), then guy gets in SRX with tree on top.

Finally, guy with mask gets out of front and his date(?) gets out of back of driver side of Escalade; on the other side a woman gets out of front and her date gets out of the back?

That last set is odd to me, and the security guard scene seems wasted -- are security guards a core market for Cadillac? That scene could have been a lady buying a Cadillac at a Dealership, or a couple sitting in a Cadillac for the first time, or...

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived