CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Product Roadmap

Cadillac's new boss plans a blitz of new products by 2020, from a pure battery-electric car to an ultra-luxury sedan, that he hopes will help resurrect General Motors' (GM.N) struggling premium brand and make it a global powerhouse.

Johan de Nysschen, a former Audi and Infiniti executive who joined GM in August, shared with Reuters some key elements of his plan to revive Cadillac, in an interview last week at the Paris auto show.

Read more: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/09/us-generalmotors-cadillac-idUSKCN0HY2IZ20141009

Smaller-than-an-ATS Sedan/Coupe (CT1?)

New SRX crossover

Smaller-than-an-SRX crossover

Larger-than-an-SRX crossover

New ELR (CT2?)

Large flagship beyond CT6 (CT8 or CT9)?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Forget the rhetoric, Cadillac 'was' on a roll, but new product with inordinate price increases squelched that in a hurry; cars got better but value declined IMO. Hope the new stuff is as good or better than the old and current stuff. Of course just take my diatribe as comments, for Cadillac, is beyond me (as a new vehicle purchase; as I am a retire folk) and can only (so far) acquire through Certified Pre-Owned (and won't know if that will continue to be possible in the future). Love the brand, most of the product, and wishing Cadillac well in the future.

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Archived