Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Recommended Posts

I need a pair of strut mounts with bearing for my 2008 DTS-L. Does anyone have a part number or know which one on rockauto that I need? They have remarks like "FE1 Soft Ride Suspension" which I don't know if applicable.

Caddy_Grill.jpg2008 DTS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at the label underneath the spare tire...

Look for FE3, FE1, etc... or call your local dealers parts department with your VIN and they can tell you what suspension it has.

Posted Image
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most DTS (and other Cadillacs with a "T" as the middle initial, or which have the engine code (the 8th VIN number) a "9" (not "Y") have the FE3 suspension and RSS, which is the electrically controlled shocks and struts.

-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...