CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Sold the dependable "Beast"!

Yes, the time finally came to send my ol' 98 Tahoe down the road! She had 268K miles on it, so lot's of history with her... going back to Dec. 99 when I bought it with just 42K miles on it. I bet we have been to over 30+ different states with her and she only let me down once, in Myrtle Beach, SC with a toasted fuel pump...

That was by far one of the most dependable rigs I ever had and sure hope that "Ray" (our '06 Saab 9-7x) can follow in those tire tracks! Here are a few of my favorite pics of that truck. cool.gif

Late season bow-hunting in WI 2 years ago...

http://www.chevyhhr.....4/PICT4729.JPG

Sitting pretty at 200K miles, new tires & fresh wax job!

http://www.chevyhhr.....ean_LT_mod.JPG

The day I brought it home in 1999!

Tahoe98LT.jpg

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Thanks Jim! Yup, she was always kept up very well, like all my vehicles. The last 4 years were a little harder on it, not being garaged and mainly driven by my daughter at college. Still the family that bought it couldn't believe how nice it looked and drove.

Sad to see her her go, lots of good memories there... But plenty more to come with the latest rig for sure!

PICT1289.JPG

'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

You bet it is Jim! Has really good torque when u nail the gas and it just grips the pavement like glue! Does well in the snow but I doubt I could go thru the deep stuff off road like I could with the Beast!

Archived