CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I've been experimenting with my DTC's lately as I have a miss maybe two. No codes are set, but have been monitoring the fuel injectors via "PCM OVERRIDES". As I scroll thru each cylinder individually,to "kill" it, the only cylinders that don't make a difference are #2 and MAYBE# 8...#2 cylinder for sure. I've been thru all the coil packs, and all are firing,plugs are good,wires are within a year Delco's. Checked for vac leaks, but I just can't help to think it's fuel related. I'm thinking if it is a clogged injector that it probably would not set a code. The reason I'm doing all of this is a rough idle and you can "feel" the car not run proper while at speed around town. Any assisstance would be very appreciated, Thanks,Scott

look1-1-1.jpg

From what you said... I think you are on the right track...

Are your injectors replaceable ... one at a time ??

If they are, would seriously consider replacing the number 2 injector...

Posted Image

Jim, from what I gather at my part supplier, they are replaceable as Delco units for $175+tx each or refurbs @ $60+tx each. What I want to do is come up with a method of doing it myself if I can, and maybe, I'll advertise thru my company that I provide this service as well.....IF this is the problem! :rolleyes:

look1-1-1.jpg

Archived