CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Autoweek’s Vinsetta Garage

Autoweek’s Vinsetta Garage unleashes our passion for the automobile and the fervor that fuels us. Thirty minutes of unadulterated car enthusiasm served hot off the manifold and torn from Autoweek’s editorial pages– covering everything from design to driving, customization, cooking and cruisin’, travel, technology and more. This is the stuff that people who live the automotive lifestyle care about, in a high-octane show that moves as if it’s got a twin-turbo V8.

Named for a storied auto-repair shop on Detroit’s legendary Woodward Avenue, Autoweek’s Vinsetta Garage is the hottest thing to come out of Detroit since the Motown sound. While it originates in the Motor City, Autoweek’s Vinsetta Garage puts a new shine on sheetmetal and people who live for cars everywhere.

lambo.jpg

Tune in to Velocity Tuesdays at 8:30 PM EST/PST (7:30 Central)

Discovery Network’s Velocity Channel

http://www.vinsetta.com

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I got through about two thirds of the show and switched to something else. It didn't seem to break any new ground. I will probably give it another chance next week but wasn't too impressed. Others may disagree, but with so many other car shows, I didn't see any differentiation. It wasn't bad, but....................

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

Archived