CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Codes

tussen

Hello

I am a very satisfied Cadillac owner from Sweden but has unfortunately been a few difficult error codes that I can not find the answer. I have a 1996 sls and codes is Rs 0061, Rs 0028, Pc 0441st I would be very grateful if someone could tell what kind of parts I should replace.

Greetings Maths

Ok are they all current?

I am pretty sure the RS0061 pertains to the right front position sensor, so on this one I would say check your connection to the sensor mounted inside the wheelwell next just above the control arm, and make sure the link is attached and free.

as for the RS0028. it pertains to the right rear damper solenoid valve being shorted. Not sure about this one, if it has to do with the strut itself or if it is possibly something else

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

Sometimes RS 0028 current and sometimes RS0061 current that is different from time to time. but both codes are there when I drove for a while even if I erase the codes before but as I said when I check it is only one current. You have no hints about the other code that I asked about P0441. I am very grateful for all the help I can get.

Sincerely Maths

Sometimes RS 0028 current and sometimes RS0061 current that is different from time to time. but both codes are there when I drove for a while even if I erase the codes before but as I said when I check it is only one current. You have no hints about the other code that I asked about P0441. I am very grateful for all the help I can get.

Sincerely Maths

P0441 - Evaporative Emission Control System Incorrect Purge Flow (GAS CAP?)

That could be a loose or maybe a bad fuel cap that is not maintaining a good seal at the tank.

Posted Image

Archived