CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Locating an 84 eldorado fusebox diagram?

ralphiedee

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

This link is for wiring diagrams like the ac, fuel ONLY not the fusebox cost me 19.95 to get the same wiring diagram I already have. No problem as I've spent 19.95 on worse things but does anyone know where I can get the FUSE BOX DIAGRAM?

rd

Ouch. I hate it when I buy something called "Wiring Diagrams" and find that it's just the under-hood wiring harness, not the body.

I did another search on the Helm, Inc. web site and they have separate manuals for the chassis and body. The fuse box wiring diagram could be in either or both, and after putting up the wrong link once, I won't take a chance. Here are both:

http://www.helminc.c...selected_media=

I would expect that the service manual would have all the wiring diagrams, and the body manual would deal with body work, but I haven't seen them. The blurbs they given imply that both have wiring diagrams. I would expect that you really need both books, if not now, then when you have another maintenance or repair issue down the road. For example, electric window problems are probably addressed in the body manual but not the shop manual.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Ouch. I hate it when I buy something called "Wiring Diagrams" and find that it's just the under-hood wiring harness, not the body.

I did another search on the Helm, Inc. web site and they have separate manuals for the chassis and body. The fuse box wiring diagram could be in either or both, and after putting up the wrong link once, I won't take a chance. Here are both:

http://www.helminc.c...selected_media=

I would expect that the service manual would have all the wiring diagrams, and the body manual would deal with body work, but I haven't seen them. The blurbs they given imply that both have wiring diagrams. I would expect that you really need both books, if not now, then when you have another maintenance or repair issue down the road. For example, electric window problems are probably addressed in the body manual but not the shop manual.

Archived