CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Finding exactly the right Cadillac, (Or maybe the other ones!)

I am still settled on the vehicle I am shopping for — a 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Sedan Premium RWD model with under 15K miles in Crystal Red Tintcoat, preferably Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned.  Or occasionally any used Cadillac V-Series model.  But mostly — no, definitely — the 2010 CTS Sedan RWD Premium.    Would love the [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Sorry, Crest fixed my CTS too fast -- dropped off at 8:30 and was out of there at 1:30 clean, fixed, and fresh.

I want RWD and 6+ speeds etc but I really enjoyed the quick DTS drive. You know you're having fun if you get out of the Cadillac smiling. Wish they had managed to pull the XTS into 2012 instead of 2013 so there was not a gap along for this type of vehicle.

Bruce

I smile almost all the time when I am driving mine...

And it is such a GREAT highway cruiser.

I came across the Tiamiami Trail this morning...on the way to Key West to get some good Key Lime pie.

that is the highway that runs from the West coast of Florida to Miami...

Traffic was real light...turned the Radar Detector on...Set the cruise at 95 and just eased on across the country while having a back massage and listening to the XM radio.

It just don't get much better than that... :) :)

Posted Image

Jim You know how to live.Mike

Thanks, Mike... :)

I really enjoy my long road trips in the DTS.

I have owned a lot of cars in my 52 years of driving.

(I am 66 and have always been a car nut)..:)

I don't think I have ever had a better long distance cruiser than the DTS.

It just always does whatever you ask it to and never complains.

I am so very sad that they discontinued it in favor of the smaller XTS with a V6...(

The top line Cadillac should be BIG and have a V8...

But I reckon I am too old and my age group is dying off and don't have enough sayso in what they build anymore.

I will be replacing this DTS with a newer DTS before too long.

From what I have seen of the new XTS... I am totally UNDER whelmed by it... :( :(

I have -0- desire to own one...

But that is just one old fogey's opinion,,,lol

Posted Image

I am very excited about the XTS and that platform, even though it is not the 'sporty' RWD Cadillac I am shopping for next. Please wait and we'll go test drive one and then decide if you like the XTS or not.

Bruce

I am very excited about the XTS and that platform, even though it is not the 'sporty' RWD Cadillac I am shopping for next. Please wait and we'll go test drive one and then decide if you like the XTS or not.

That sounds like a deal... :)

Posted Image

Although the DTS is a superb automobile, and one that embodies so many desirable Cadillac attributes, it appears the XTS (not the actual name) will carry on the Cadillac legacy well. Viewing this video animation made me feel more confident about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyLznsUdXPQ

For some reason, the early "still" photos did not present the concept car very well. The latest I've read is that the car will be called an "FTS," perhaps as in "Fleetwood?" Time will tell . . .

Archived