CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

You can always go to the dealer (I know, bigbucks). Around my area the local locksmiths offer keyfobs (that they advertise at a substantial savings over the dealer).

Sorry didn't see you were from Sweden, however, maybe this site will ship overseas:

http://www.keyless-remotes.com/Categories.bok?category=Remotes:Cadillac:2000:Eldorado

Edited by C&C

Chuck

'19 CT6, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

You can always go to the dealer (I know, bigbucks). Around my area the local locksmiths offer keyfobs (that they advertise at a substantial savings over the dealer).

Sorry didn't see you were from Sweden, however, maybe this site will ship overseas:

http://www.keyless-remotes.com/Categories.bok?category=Remotes:Cadillac:2000:Eldorado

Thnx! I will check.

You can also buy a new one through a Klintberg & Way dealer (K&W is the official importer of original parts to Sweden, but the markups are usually huge - several 100% happens). The FOB is about 1200 kr ($200). I checked it recently because mine stopped working, but the price motivated me to have a second look, and one of my old ones were fixed with cleaning, the other with cleaning + soldering back a capacitor that had come loose.