CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Body Mounts and Weather Streaping for Coupe DeVille 1984

Hi to everybody! I am the happy owner of the coupe deville 1984 from Ukraine.

It has 75 ooo miles (I have hasitations) and good condition without rust. But now the cars body is living it's life and that's why i am asking you be so kind and give me the links of the internet stores which sels the body mounts for this model. www.energysuspension doesn't has body mounts for this model.

Also I would be grateful for weather streaping selers links, as car's dors have it very dry with lots of craks.

These guys -> http://www.steelerubber.com/ show some seals for your year.

Body mounts will be tricky. You might have to find something similar from Energy or Prothane and modify them to fit.

There are also places that can cast new poly ones - but usually need a new one to work from (catch 22!).

These guys -> http://www.steelerubber.com/ show some seals for your year.

Body mounts will be tricky. You might have to find something similar from Energy or Prothane and modify them to fit.

There are also places that can cast new poly ones - but usually need a new one to work from (catch 22!).

Thanx a lot

hockey pucks work too.

Also get some body mounts for a 80s monte carlo/regal/cutlass/g body they will work

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

hockey pucks work too.

Also get some body mounts for a 80s monte carlo/regal/cutlass/g body they will work

Thanks for the advice.

And what about Chevrolet caprice body mounts? It's a really big problem to find this stuff! May be you know something about weather stripping?

hockey pucks work too.

Thanks for the advice.

And what about Chevrolet caprice body mounts? It's a really big problem to find this stuff! May be you know something about weather stripping?

caprice would work too. Any GM rear wheel drive are probably the same.

Only thing I know about weather stripping is mine is perfect so luckily I dont have to deal with it. I see 1Aauto and AM auto parts has some 2 door kits. I know 4 doors are easier to find like on ebay. Maybe try JCwhitney also.

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

• 2 weeks later...

hockey pucks work too.

Thanks for the advice.

Only thing I know about weather stripping is mine is perfect so luckily I dont have to deal with it. I see 1Aauto and AM auto parts has some 2 door kits. I know 4 doors are easier to find like on ebay. Maybe try JCwhitney also.

Thank you very much. I still can't find it(((

hockey pucks work too.

Thanks for the advice.

Thank you very much. I still can't find it(((

Archived