CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Short Road Trip

Garlicdude

Off on a short road trip with my wife, Michele, to celebrate our 27th Anniversary. My how time flies when your having fun!

Anyway we a leaving in a few hours and driving South from Gilroy, CA to a Danish community about 3 hrs away called Solvang. We'll spend a night there, and eat a few Danish pastries Saturday morning. Saturday we take a short drive North to Morro Bay, CA., which is close to San Luis Obispo, which has a nice older downtown area that is fun to stroll around.

Sunday a leasurely drive home.

Now if the lovely Michele would save digging her nails into my thigh on WOTs, and waited until after the sun went down life would be perfect? :)

Steve

Now if the lovely Michele would save digging her nails into my thigh on WOTs, and waited until after the sun went down life would be perfect? :)

Steve

:P That's pretty good! I know the feeling! My wife gets nervous every time I get on it, especially on the "fun" roads! <_<

That Hyw. 1 sure is beautiful, drove that from San Fran to Santa Barbara a few years back... Huge cliffs, what beautiful scenery!

Happy Anniversary, have a great weekend! B)

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived