CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Stablemate for my STS

unclem

A funny thing happened while looking at replacements for my 2000 STS. I stumbled upon a 47k 1993 Allante on a used car lot in the middle of Illinois. To make a long story short,who can resist a fire engine red Italian drop top Cadillac? My very understanding wife wisely understood the significance of such a find and convinced me to keep the tan sedan as a daily driver. Christmas came early this year.

A funny thing happened while looking at replacements for my 2000 STS. I stumbled upon a 47k 1993 Allante on a used car lot in the middle of Illinois. To make a long story short,who can resist a fire engine red Italian drop top Cadillac? My very understanding wife wisely understood the significance of such a find and convinced me to keep the tan sedan as a daily driver. Christmas came early this year.

Congratulations! They are beautiful cars, but body parts are extremely expensive, so drive safely! :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

what A truly beautiful model. It actually reminds me of my oldsmobile with all of the systems, Info system, etc.... Must see pics. And parts are very hard to find

GM FAN FOREVER

Nice, clean, luxury= fine automobile

• 8 months later...

Archived