CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Who all is in OHIO Near columbus?

bigfoo

I saw a guy with a STS , probably 94 or so with a CTS-V badge on it. Black.

Just curious if that is anyone on this board :>

Or if there is anyone else in ohio (I know you are Mark) besides Mark and I

I am next door to the southeast on the border. It was not me. I was supposed to be in Columbus Saturday with a group of Girl Scouts at the Zoo but it got cancelled due to the Flooding around here.

Maybe we should meet up sometime.. the ohio gang lol. Sure i'll try it mark.. I plan on getting an aftermarket fuel management system anyway so that maf might help with that since i'll be able to tune it myself :>

Well, I catch the Brunswick car show every Saturday, about 10 min from Medina. I can give directions if anyone wants to check it out if you want to see me and my car in person. About 300-400 nice cars every week as well as new and old bikes. I think the guys who put it on are the Brunswick family restaruant.

I can be in Columbus in 1.5 hours from Marietta. I feel your pain Paul T, the river is nice when it behaves itself! I have suggested Marietta for a meeting in the past....a little more laid back than in the big city.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

It is where it was before it was at K-mart. Old Carneys. From K-mart parking lot go right and then a mile or so left on Pearl(Rt 42). It will be about 5 blocks on the left. Can't miss it. I just got my car back from the body shop so I will be there.

Archived