CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Clear Corner Lenses for Eldorados?

I know that there are clear corners available for 92-97 SLS and STS through the GM dealer by asking for the "Export Only" lenses.

My question is were Eldorados exported, and if so did they come with clear cornering lenses like the SLS and STS did, or did they have the North American amber corner lenses? Any help is always appreciated :D .

Spence

Mine's clear with the amber blub as well, (see below) never saw it with the amber corners.....why did they make it two different ways anyway....I personally prefer the clear look anyway.

p6090019.jpg

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Actually....heres the link to that website. Its a Eldorado in Australia. Be sure to see the dashboard. All imported cars into AU must be converted to right hand drive. So this is a converted vehicle......

http://members.tripod.com/~caddyclub/dt.htm

Hi,

be careful ordering the export cornering lamps/side markers! Neither on my '92 Eldo nor on my '96 Seville (both with clear cornering lamps) were any bulb openings. They are just decoration! I am planning to put in some bulbs in mine, but have to open up the holes first...

Stefan

Archived