CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

pics of the STS

unc25

What a deal and half! At that price, even if you had to replace most major components you would still come out ahead. Looks good from here too.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

:o Hang yeah if you come across another throw it my way . I like your wheels better than my original . Looks to be straight , best of luck & congrats on a good find . Reminds me of a quote of my pappy's " With anything you have to buy it right ..... you'll never sell it right " <_<

looks like $4000 car... :o something must be terribly wrong with it... $400 that's what I spent for some rear brake and front end parts... :angry: have fun!

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

WOW!! What a great deal! Maybe its haunted :lol:! Do I see a ghost in the last 2 pictures? Nice Car.

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Nice buy! Are you sure it's not stolen, flooded or totalled. Send me your VIN in a Private email and I'll run a Carfax on it for you if you want. I have only 5 more days of free carfaxes.

Everything is legit on it, I bought it from a friend of the family, they just wanted to get rid of it. I had to replace the Radiator about 2 weeks ago. and there are some slight tears in the front seats and no shift knob, and the radio needs to be replaced. And the top of the car has slight peeling of the clear coat.

I plan on having the seats and the steering wheel reupholstered, getting a nice stereo, and a respray of the same color.

Thanx for the comments. :D

Every car I have ever bought has been a "steal" always looking for the right deal.

Everything is legit on it, I bought it from a friend of the family, they just wanted to get rid of it. I had to replace the Radiator about 2 weeks ago. and there are some slight tears in the front seats and no shift knob, and the radio needs to be replaced. And the top of the car has slight peeling of the clear coat.

I plan on having the seats and the steering wheel reupholstered, getting a nice stereo, and a respray of the same color.

Thanx for the comments. :D

Every car I have ever bought has been a "steal" always looking for the right deal.

do plan to get a replacement front emblem for the grill? it looks awful without one :blink:

Well the emblem fell off in my hand as I was washing it the other day, I figured it didnt look so bad without it. I think I am gonna go with a black out look.

BTW does anyone have any pics of an STS with the GTS blackout headlight covers?

Archived