CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2008 Cadillac STS-V

This one is about perfect: http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/multiPhotoPopup.jsp?paId=348011262&tracktype=usedcc&aff=national#9

except still more than I prefer to pay at $38K. Also that it is in Michigan, but that is just a roadtrip opp.

Thunder Gray Chromaflair exterior, with Tango Red interior. 24K miles, Certified pre-owned.

P80188000.10.jpg

P80188000.jpg

About This STS

Mileage: 24,637

Body Style: Sedan

Exterior Color: Gray

Stock #: P80188000

VIN: 1G6DX67D680188000

Engine: 4.4L V8

Transmission: AUTO 6SPD

Doors: 4

Wheelbase: 116"

CARFAX 1-Owner Vehicle

View Free Report

Features: 3 Point Rear Seatbelts, AM/FM Radio, Adjustable Head Rests, Air Conditioning, Airbag Deactivation, Anti Theft/Security System, Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs), Anti-Theft... Show additional features

Seller's Notes: CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED CADILLAC, CARFAX 1 Owner, CARFAX Report Clean, V-Series NorthStar V8 Engine, 18 Inch Cadillac Rims, Sun Roof, Navagation, Heated Front Leather Bucket Seats, Heated Rear Bench Seat, Dual Exhaust, Tap Shifter, BOSE Sound System, And So Much More So Come On Down For A Test Drive Or Give Us A Call (734-453-7500) At Don Massey Cadillac On I-275 And Ann Arbor Road. Thanks for shopping the inventory at Don Massey Cadillac...the world's largest Cadillac dealer. Ask for Danielle Candela, if you are looking for something specific and don't see it here, I can help you find it.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Bruce,that is a gorgeous vehicle! I find that example to have the best color combination for the STS-V Series--I especially love that interior! Overall, it has the makings of a classic. If only that color interior was offered on the new CTS Coupes--WOW! I'm sure that is not a common vehicle to locate, and all the ones I've seen have the boring black leather interiors.(You should express your interest and make an offer--many times, the price may be negotiable!)Thanks for sharing the images.

The Tango Red was unique to the STS-V, and they only made ~459 total in 2008 of any type. 58 had the Tango/Red interior.

The new Saffron interior on the CTS Coupe is the closest.

X11CA_CT027-500x333.jpg

http://caddyinfo.com/wordpress/?p=4595

Bruce

I think you guys are right about offers. Busy for the next few weeks with a trip, so not convenient to run up to MI just now. I'll wait and see how things look later. If not this one, another one will come along.

Bruce

I think you guys are right about offers. Busy for the next few weeks with a trip, so not convenient to run up to MI just now. I'll wait and see how things look later. If not this one, another one will come along.

But probably not with "THAT" interior...

There wasn't many made like that.

I would call 'em...make an offer, and if we could come to an agreement...send them a deposit to hold it till I could get up there.

At least that's what "I" would do.. :D :D :D

It is "CERTIFIED".. so you don't have anything to worry about "MECHANICALLY"..

Posted Image

It has an 'in-service' date of 4/2008, so should be covered through 2014 / 100K miles. Carfax looks fine, no issues. No mention of the tires so it likely will need new ones, but that's a 'regular' problem.

Bruce

It has an 'in-service' date of 4/2008, so should be covered through 2014 / 100K miles.

Carfax looks fine, no issues.

No mention of the tires so it likely will need new ones, but that's a 'regular' problem.

Exactly...and this "IS" what you have been looking for.

Call 'em and see what they have to say....

(and let "US" know..of course)

:hatsoff:

Posted Image

I agree--call them--the car is a "rare" opportunity!

As for the Ebony/Saffron Interior, it is only offered on the CTS Coupe V-Series, from my reading of the ordering guide. I want one on a CTS Coupe Premium Package--and even more, with the Tango Red and Ebony combination! I'm tired of the standard interior colors offered. I also would be happy to see the "Light Linen" leather offered on the outgoing DTS's made available.

I sent a note to request more info from the Seller. The STS-V appears to have Pirelli sottozero Winter tires on it, so that would be $1.5K in tires up front before it would work well in Texas. Not a show stopper, just thinking.

On the road today to visit my Dad.

Bruce

Archived