CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Drove the STS for the first time

AaronM

Hi,

I got all my plates and everything for the STS. First trip, the gas station. Filled her up with some 93 octane. The previous owner only used 87. Next, I went to the tire place to get my new wheels put on. Then, I brought my family to Applebee's for my mom's birthday. WOW, I love this car! The new wheels look great. I was so amazed about how smooth it rides. I averaged 18 miles per gallon in the city hauling around my whole family. The power is also great! I didn't get on it really hard because I didn't want to wreck it, but it sure does scoot! I can't wait until tomorrow. I am going to get my Flowmaster installed B). Here is a picture of her with the new wheels. Before and After. I really love this car; it's my baby! There is only 1 complaint: I don't like the speedometer setup. I guess I just have to get use to it. But all in all, this car ROCKS!!! I need to go and get some Zaino from Zainobros and shine this baby up; it's a keeper! I love my "Pimp Machine" (that is what my mom calls it, haha).

BEFORE: (My brother's old car in the background (he wrecked it a few months ago)

new_side.jpg

NEW: 98-03 STS chrome wheels. They look ALOT better! B)

new_wheels.jpg

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Nice car dude. It looks good in dark. Is that polo green? Or black? Congratulations on getting everything on and in working order, and good luck with it in the future.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Hi,

Thanks for the reply! It is black on black B) ! I love it!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Nice car! I've got the same one. You'll really enjoy it. Watch out for the torque steer, it can come as quite a surprise.

Take it easy and don't drive fast. Watch your cornering especially, that's the hardest thing to really learn in driving, after parking, that is.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

WOWEE!

what a beautiful transformation! Those wheels just do it for that car, especialy with that glossy black paint!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

B). Here is a picture of her with the new wheels. Before and After.

man, i have got to find some "spare change" and upgrade my wheels. i have a 93 black on black...those wheels look nice on her. congrats

Thank goodness that's over. I haven't been able to sleep for months waiting for you to get your license! LOL! Enjoy it in safety and good health.

Archived