CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

V-Series prices are Seasonal with Summer?

I was chatting with a local independent car dealer, and I asked how he expected Cadillac V-Series prices to evolve this summer. Regular Readers may recognize that I feel this summer may be a "Buyer's market" due to the V-Coupe arrival.

The Car Dealer said that V-Series prices will hold up through the summer. I mentioned I was familiar with the idea of convertibles being summer cars, but other fun cars live the V-Series have a summer impact as well? His feeling was exactly that -- that performance cars tend to sell better in the Spring / Summer.

So perhaps as the cold comes on is the best time to buy a performance Cadillac?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I was chatting with a local independent car dealer, and I asked how he expected Cadillac V-Series prices to evolve this summer. Regular Readers may recognize that I feel this summer may be a "Buyer's market" due to the V-Coupe arrival.

The Car Dealer said that V-Series prices will hold up through the summer. I mentioned I was familiar with the idea of convertibles being summer cars, but other fun cars live the V-Series have a summer impact as well? His feeling was exactly that -- that performance cars tend to sell better in the Spring / Summer.

So perhaps as the cold comes on is the best time to buy a performance Cadillac?

Thats interesting.... (thinking) :D

This winter is when my DTS will be at 100,000 miles or thereabouts.

Hmmmm......(still thinking)

:D

Posted Image

I am sensitive to the fact that his argument is also in his best interest (no point to waiting, buy now) but it does seem somewhat plausible that 'fun' cars sell better in the summer.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived