CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Cadillac V-Series Turning it up to 11

At Cadillac, V stands for Velocity.What happens when Cadillac takes one of their current sports luxury sedans and turns the volume up to 11?  A Cadillac V-Series Model.What is the Cadillac recipe for the V-Series?More Power — swap in one of the most powerful engines availableMore Handling — Tune the Suspension &  wheels/tires.  If a [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The thing that gives me pause for touring is 19 mpg on premium unleaded vs 28 mpg on regular unleaded highway. The sensible car for me is a nice lightly used 2009 STS V8 or CTS w/ 3.6L. I think I want to reach 'beyond' sensible on the next Cadillac, but we'll see how I feel when it is time to write a check.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The thing that gives me pause for touring is 19 mpg on premium unleaded vs 28 mpg on regular unleaded highway. The sensible car for me is a nice lightly used 2009 STS V8 or CTS w/ 3.6L. I think I want to reach 'beyond' sensible on the next Cadillac, but we'll see how I feel when it is time to write a check.

I understand the "SENSIBLE" part...that is what I am trying so hard to "BE" :D

I have had many, many, "SENSIBLE"cars and pickups down thru the years.

Most of them were "SO BORING" to drive.

The ones I remember with fondness and happy memories were the "NOT SO SENSIBLE" ones.

You are still young.

You have plenty of time to drive "SENSIBLE BORING" cars.

I have a bunch of years on you, and will probably be retiring in another year or two.

I have to watch my money pretty close... cause there is only so much to go around.

If you can.... Get one that you can look back on ... years later, on down the road... and "SMILE" every time you think about it. :D :D

I have had a few like that... and they are treasures to remember and think/talk about.

One other little thing to think about....

With the new CAFE standards... they will soon be a thing of the past.

They will be legislated out of existence, and the prices on the few remaining ones will skyrocket and with fuel prices going up and up... the longer you wait... the more expensive it will be to own and operate it.

Posted Image

Archived