CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac SRX may stick out, but it holds its own

FINAL VERDICT: Three and one-quarter stars out of four. The 2010 Cadillac SRX is a picture-perfect adaptation of a luxury sedan on steroids. Comfort and handling are uncompromised, despite the bigger stance. However, the premium put on the turbo version may be a little too steep considering the best part of the SRX doesn’t need to be its engine.

Read the article: http://www.aurorasentinel.com/articles/2010/03/01/living/car_care/doc4b8b5d5761ab2650796780.txt

The 2.8L Turbo engine at 300 hp is an interesting option for the SRX, but does push the price up quite a bit. On the other hand although you have to wind the 3L up a bit it does move the SRX along, so the 2.8 Turbo is not an absolute necessity for most of the target audience probably.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Well, maybe it's jut me, but I definitely would want the turbo if they don't offer the 3.6 liter DI V6 at 304 hp. Hey, I would look for a V version before I bought one, but that's just me.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived