bbobynski........................589

Bruce Nunnally.................536

Scotty..............................491

KHE.................................448

Bentham..........................350

bigfoo..............................313

Bob D..............................299

(I think the top three have way too much time on their hands) ;):lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I think it's funny if you look at the day I signed up and the day they signed up and see how many posts I have lol.. I was using the old forum a while ago and hadn't really used it in a while but now I think it's an addiction :>

I think it's funny if you look at the day I signed up and the day they signed up and see how many posts I have lol.. I was using the old forum a while ago and hadn't really used it in a while but now I think it's an addiction :>

I know bigfoo, you are catching up FAST!! Soon you will be passing me, why do you think I have been trying to get your compressor and loss of power fixed fast! :lol: Mike

Is being in the top 3 posters really something to be proud of????

Jeff(jealous of not being in the top 3 posters)

Of course it is! :lol: (I just got another for this....Bruce thats me in your rearview! :lol: )

Oh, God, I really gotta get a life. :o Funny that you should post this thread. I have noticed it also and kept telling myself "you gotta slow down" but this darn board IS addictive. darn, there goes another one. I gotta stop this! :D

Oh, God, I really gotta get a life. :o Funny that you should post this thread. I have noticed it also and kept telling myself "you gotta slow down" but this darn board IS addictive. darn, there goes another one. I gotta stop this! :D

I love this board, don't let me inhibit you! I have been watching you and Jason for about a month and just noticed you 'caught up'.... LOL.... Mike

I still think it would be a really cool thing for us all to get together and meet one day I think it would a lot of fun..

Let me get my 2 cents in as well. I'm falling waaay "behind".......

Oh Look !!!! A full Moon..... Looks like the moons of Jupiter, actually.....LOLOLOL!! :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived