CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Re: Businessweek: Profit Goal Means Fixing ‘Critical’ Sedans

Interesting article in Business Week on GM’s moves to adjust inventory levels on the Malibu and CTS.  I had noted when we looked at the monthly Sales Reports that CTS sales continue to be muted.   I suspect that some previous CTS buyers are going into the new SRX.  But the CTS still needs to hold [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Interesting article in Business Week on GM’s moves to adjust inventory levels on the Malibu and CTS. I had noted when we looked at the monthly Sales Reports that CTS sales continue to be muted. I suspect that some previous CTS buyers are going into the new SRX. But the CTS still needs to hold [...]

View the full Blog Post

I agree totally about the need to advertise ALL of the models.

All of the ads right now are the SRX...every once in a while I will see a CTS ad.

Every GREAT once in a while. I will one for the Escalade.

I haven't seen a DTS ad in 2 years or thereabouts.

Posted Image

Today Cadillac selected BBH (Bartle Bogle Hegarty) as the new Cadillac Ad Agency, saying that "BBH was awarded the Cadillac business for their combination of passion for the Cadillac brand, deep insight into the luxury automotive target customer and outstanding creativity."

Hopefully we will see more effective advertising / media as a result. They have a $270M annual budget, you would think they could show all the vehicles.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Today Cadillac selected BBH (Bartle Bogle Hegarty) as the new Cadillac Ad Agency, saying that "BBH was awarded the Cadillac business for their combination of passion for the Cadillac brand, deep insight into the luxury automotive target customer and outstanding creativity."

Hopefully we will see more effective advertising / media as a result.

They have a $270M annual budget, you would think they could show all the vehicles.

We can only hope. :D:D

Posted Image

Archived