CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

99 STS Rims

sprucegoose

I'm looking at a used set of '99 STS rims and 225/60/16 tires that are for sale. Will these rims and tires (same size) fit my '93 Eldorado? I don't know the specifics, bolt hole pattern and rim offset, but I thought they were a direct replacement. Can anyone please correct me if I am wrong...

Thanks! :D

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

nice edlo....looks familar :P

Thanks man! That's the first thing I thought when I saw yours. I really love that Polo Green shine you've got going there. Yours is one of the cars that motivated me to seartch out some updated wheels. Those are some great looking rims you've got! B) What year & model are they from?

'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Here is a tail-shot. Imagine this with those polished 99 STS rims! :D

post-3-1075850827.jpg

Thats one great lookin edlo! You won't believe how different your whole car will look with new wheels. I got mine a couple months ago from ebay. They were brand new never put on a caddy wheels. I'm not sure what caddy they were supposed to go with, but I wouldn't mind knowing....

Anyway, love your caddy! :D

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Thats one great lookin edlo! You won't believe how different your whole car will look with new wheels. I got mine a couple months ago from ebay. They were brand new never put on a caddy wheels. I'm not sure what caddy they were supposed to go with, but I wouldn't mind knowing....

Anyway, love your caddy! :D

Thanks again... Your wheels do really set off your Caddy. Man does that chrome ever shine! ;) I'm not sure, but I would say those are late model Deville rims.

Here is a quick pic of the style I am looking at. Love that shine! B)

post-3-1075864772.jpg

Archived