CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Extended Test drive: 2009 Cadillac CTS Rental

Writer rents a 2009 Cadillac CTS for a week and drives it 1600 miles, uses it for errands, etc. Good review of the CTS.

Read more: http://www.familycarguide.com/blog/1041026...trip-1600-miles

The CTS distorted my perception of the real world. It made me think distances were shorter than they actually were. It made me feel that the world was a comfortable, climate controlled place. It let me think that no mountain was too steep or no road was too tortuous. It tucked into parking spaces fit for compacts. It placed Frank and the band in the back seat, and never once did they take a break. The CTS felt roomy, sporty, sophisticated, and elegant, but it still packed ruggedness and durability. It was economical while feeling luxurious but never excessive. It made me think I had money. I hated returning it to the rental agency.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I enjoyed his writing style. I think car reviewers get really jaded sometimes, and don't appreciate all the luxury touches engineered into the CTS. It is refreshing to read a review by a Writer who 'gets it' -- that with the CTS you get performance, luxury, and utility all in one attractive package.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived