CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Season's Best from Cadillac

Bruce Nunnally

3.jpg

Nice email from the Cadillac team. I know, it's a commercial, but I enjoy this stuff:

Dear Bruce Nunnally,

As a Cadillac owner, you know you'll always enjoy performance and luxury. In 2009 we introduced two new vehicles that will lead Cadillac forward into the future.

We begin by setting a new standard for crossovers with the all-new 2010 Cadillac SRX Crossover. The SRX makes a lasting first impression with dramatic presence and

performance. Advanced intuitive technology. Integrated and flexible storage space throughout. All crafted to the highest level of detail.

The same holds true with our all-new 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon. Built with the versatility of a crossover and the fuel efficiency of a sedan, the CTS Sport Wagon is a wagon like no other. Featuring 58 cubic feet of rear cargo space¹ with split-folding rear seats and a programmable power liftgate — the CTS Sport Wagon offers a seamless combination of innovative utility and high-performance driving.

Whether it's one of these two great new models or our flagship Escalade or award-winning CTS Sport Sedan, now is a great time to drive a Cadillac.

From our family to yours,

Season's Best from Cadillac.

spacer.gif Seasons Best from Cadillac Find us on Facebook Redesigned Cadillac.com spacer.gif

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I got that letter also.

I too like getting them.

Also got a Christmas card from my dealer...

With a coupon for an oil change, car wash and 27 point safety check...all for $9.99.

Nice little Christmas present.

:D

Posted Image

This one is a bit hard to read

CTS SPORT WAGON
left_1.jpg
left_2.jpg
Dear Bruce Nunnally,

Cadillac is proud to introduce the all-new 2010 CTS Sport Wagon – a seamless combination of innovative utility and high-performance engineering, blending the versatility of a crossover with the fuel efficiency of a sedan*.

Available now, the 2010 CTS Sport Wagon is like no other, based on the same design and driving characteristics that made the award-winning CTS Sedan a Cadillac for a new age. Take advantage of our online tools to build your own, search inventory, locate a dealer and request a quote. And experience the CTS Sport Wagon through photos, videos, and 360 views.

The All-New 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon. Nicely equipped, starting at $39,830** features:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif bullet.jpg spacer.gif Distinctive front seats - employing an intelligent design, creating extra inches of legroom for backseat passengers while providing excellent support for those in front.
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif bullet.jpg spacer.gif "Hidden" roof rails - maintaining a seamless exterior and an uninterrupted profile while available cross bows provide ample on-roof storage.
spacer.gif bullet.jpg spacer.gif Available ambient lighting - bringing the interior to life, giving illumination to key areas like door pulls, the gearshift, the instrument panel, and the center console.
spacer.gif bullet.jpg spacer.gif The UltraView "double" sunroof - exposing all occupants to open-air enjoyment.
spacer.gif bullet.jpg spacer.gif Fold-flat split rear seats - revealing 58 cubic feet of rear cargo space*** and a programmable power liftgate with class-exclusive memory height positioning.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif BUILD YOUR OWN spacer.gif SEARCH INVENTORY spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif
spacer.gif LOCATE A DEALER spacer.gif REQUEST A QUOTE spacer.gif
spacer.gif
In the months to come, we will look forward to keeping you involved with the latest CTS Sports Wagon news and vehicle information in our quarterly Cadillac Newsletter.
spacer.gif
Until then, from our family to yours, Season's Best.
spacer.gif
signature.jpg
side_vlogo.jpg Bryan Nesbitt Cadillac General Manager
right_1.jpg
right_2.jpg
Cadillac
footer_2.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[EXPLORE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL] [FOLLOW US ON TWITTER] [FIND US ON FACEBOOK]

* 3.0L RWD EPA estimated MPG 18 city / 27 highway. Based on the 2009 GM Entry Mid Lux Car 5 Door/Wagon segment.

** MSRP. Tax, title, license, dealer fees and other optional equipment extra.

*** Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif spacer.gif spacer.gif

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived