CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Mid-Ohio Qualifying

http://www.speedarena.com/news/publish/spo...icle_4547.shtml

The General Motors' Cadillac CTS-V race car has claimed the fourth, ninth and twelfth spots on the 35-car grid for Round 3 of the SCCA Speed World Challenge GT at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. John Heinricy set Cadillac's fastest lap at 1:28.361, placing him on the second row of the grid for Sunday morning's race.

Does look like http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/ the race will be televised on SpeedTV at noon central time, Sunday June 27.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I live fairly close to the mid ohio track.. I think they allow you to bring any car you want out there and go around the course on certain days or something. You might have to take their car driving course first though.. I was going to find out and then take my STS out there and see what I can get :>

I went there last year to watch the motorcycle races. Interesting but i think it would be much more fun in a car.

You do have to take one of their courses to get on the track and run. I did that about 6 yrs ago when I had my twin turbo charged V-R4. What a blast driving that course with an all wheel drive car.

MARK 99STS

TURBOCHARGED

Does anyone have the results from Sunday's race?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

The best placing CTS-VR came in third and it was driven by John Heinricy. About as good as could be expected given the performance reducing restrictions placed on the CTS-V after the first race.

Oh well.... :(

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived